Monday 24 October 2011

Project 4 - Stage 2 Exercise 1

Stage 2 - Exercise 1


Project 4 - Stage 2 Exercise 1


This design was taken from my mixed up wallpaper. The first drawing I made marks using 2H, HB and 8B pencils I shaded the mistletoe leaves very dark to give the dynamic effect, the lighter pencil just gave the tension that was needed.
The second design I used crayons which seemed to calm the design. I changed the pink to the red because I didn't have a pink crayon. I think this stood out more but when I added the grey it calmed the red.
The third design I used green paper which altered the design again (you eyes are drawn the the green). I then used orange tissue paper and crayoned over the top of it which gave you lines on the tissue.
So when you look at the design the green & orange-red create the dynamics and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment