Friday 26 August 2011

Textiles 1 - A Creative Approach

Project 1, Stage 2   (July 2011)


The above course I am excited about starting, I hope it's going to give me more confidence in drawing. It is worrying me about having to draw (I haven't done sketching since school years. This area is where I will feel challenged and will need to work on the most, and no doubt find it the hardest section.

  • Will I be good enough?
  • Can I keep up with the deadlines?
These are a couple of questions I ask myself, time will tell. I have loads of ideas thanks to my garden so I hope to give them justice.
Today is the day the journey begins making marks in a n expressive way. I've found out you can draw so faintly with HB/2B pencil and then the next minute go so dark with an 8B, the contrast is quite big. You can see how the contrast in shades can be expressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment